This is where one woman explores. She's embarking upon a journey of rediscovery (bear with me..). Learning to re-nourish the mind and body and find inner, ahem, peace...
Bienvenue.


"It's never too late to become what you might have been." George Eliot

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Eccentricity

Salad prep:  Org. dried crans., org. raw pumpkin seeds, org. raw pecans, feta cheese from the market, and drug-free, local chicken breasts (leftover from last night)
Yum!
This dressing is delicious, but it requires a lot of mixing each time before use
Voila! Served up with small slice of gluten-free lemon loaf from market slathered with real butter

















So, so far today I have prepared and photographed my food, launched a little blog, and had a shower.  And it's two o'clock in the afternoon.  The house is a mess and my lesson is not prepared for tomorrow's class.  I strongly suspect that this may be considered somewhat eccentric.

She's taking pictures of her food? Seriously? 
I know, right?  Well, she is almost 40, poor dear.  


No comments:

Post a Comment