This is where one woman explores. She's embarking upon a journey of rediscovery (bear with me..). Learning to re-nourish the mind and body and find inner, ahem, peace...
Bienvenue.


"It's never too late to become what you might have been." George Eliot

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

le burger


 Sometimes things are just exciting and making a good burger is one of them.  So, I used this recipe from Gourmet Girl's blog and adapted it to make hamburger buns!  Oh, the small things in life...

They crumbled a bit, but were definitely buns you could hold in your hands (ha!).  

This is like bread y'all...

I know, I know, the idea is not to pine for all the grainy things of days gone by...(what?!) I don't really want to get into making substitutes - mainly because it's not usually a great substitute, but these...these are keepers...

I'd better go before I say something even worse.... 








No comments:

Post a Comment